A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kornfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornfeld
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kornfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfeld graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kornfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Kornfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Kornfeld practice?
- Dr. Donald Kornfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kornfeld practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.