A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kornfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kornfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfeld graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kornfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Kornfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Kornfeld practice?
- Dr. Donald Kornfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kornfeld practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.