A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kowalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kowalski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kowalski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Albany Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Walter Kowalski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Donald Kowalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kowalski practices Psychiatry near Hudson Falls, NY.
See Hudson Falls Psychiatrists.