A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kramer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Leukemia L1210
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kramer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Louis Kramer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Donald Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kramer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.