Donald O Kreger MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 5 reviews

June 9th, 2016
Fertility
I know everyone's experience is different but this doctor helped my husband And I through two years of trying. With his care and help we have two beautiful little boys with the help of iui and clomid. With our second son he didn't waist any time with trying out what worked with my first pregnancy and I got pregnant within a few months. I felt taken care of and my concerns met.

January 20th, 2016
Awesome MD!!!

September 25th, 2015
Terrible terrible "doctor". Rude and lacks knowledge of up to date medical practices. There is a reason that Kaiser closed his practice and contracted out instead!

June 30th, 2015
DON'T SEE THIS MAN
IF YOU WANT A FAMILY, DO NOT GO TO DR. KREGER. WHILE UNDER HIS CARE, HE CAUSED DIRECT HARM AND I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE DUE TO HIS NEGLIGENCE.

December 28th, 2014
If you like being treated as an inconvenience vs a human being....
...then this could be the doctor for you. My husband and I left his practice following: - months of pleading for him to translate into English lab and other test results. - months of being made to feel that by calling or scheduling appointments we were imposing upon his more important priorities. - unnecessarily painful examinations (this learned upon undergoing the same exams with at least three other doctors). - consistently condescending conversations. - being walked out on in the middle of asking questions. - being cut off and referred to far more knowledgable, helpful staff. - no follow up - numerous others in the infertility community sharing the same experiences.