Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Dr. Krouse is awesome! show details Dr. Krouse is awesome!
by mountain girl 2 on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Krouse rocks! I needed to find a new dr. & he has won the title! He answered my questions and didn't rush me, like many do. I called and got in two days later, not too bad. My old doc was difficult to get an appointment with and spend no time with me, my main reason for the change. The receptionist was a bit snarky but you can't have it all, right?

General Care Excellence show details General Care Excellence
by Neal Emery on Apr 5th, 2015

Extremely friendly and caring staff, favorite medical office I have ever been to.

Didn't even make it to the office show details Didn't even make it to the office
Jul 10th, 2014

Called to schedule an appointment for a ruptured eardrum and sore throat the receptionist on the phone was very rude. Took my information asked when last annual exam was I let her know it had been a while and asked if I could have a full check up at time of appointment she laughed and said, "sounds like you just want it all don't you." She proceeded to take down my contact information and said she would have to have me cleared by the office manager. Almost a week later and still haven't heard back. Horrible service will not recommend to anyone.