A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kuhlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Terry Kuhlman MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Donald Kuhlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kuhlman practices Neurology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Rolling Meadows, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Neurologists.