A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kurth is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurth
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kurth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald James Kurth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Kurth practice?
- Dr. Donald Kurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kurth practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.