A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kurth is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kurth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald James Kurth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Kurth practice?
- Dr. Donald Kurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kurth practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.