A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kurth is Poor. Dr. Kurth has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Kurth practice?
Dr. Donald Kurth practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.