A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kurth is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kurth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Kurth practice?
Dr. Donald Kurth practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Orthopedic Surgeons, Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians, Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Physicians, Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners, and Rancho Cucamonga Pain Management Doctors.