Dr. Donald Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

He did what was needed & Im thankful

In 2005 my baby diagnosed w/fetal hydrops at 31 wks. Was admitted to hosp. and under Dr. Robert's care until he decided my baby was getting worse, and delivery at 32 wks was the best option. Scariest experience ever, but good call. My son spent 3 wks in NICU and is now an amazing 11 yr old, perfectly healthy. I dont recall that he had the best bedside manner, nor the worst, and I didnt care. He made the decision that saved my son, all that matters to me. God bless him. Id recommend him.

June 5th, 2017

He did what was needed & Im thankful

May 23rd, 2017

When you want the best for your babies, Dr. Roberts is your only choice!

In 1998 when I found myself pregnant with quadruplets, Dr. Roberts cared for me and my babies as if they were his own. If you are looking for a doctor that truly cares; Dr. Roberts is that man! Thank you Donald Roberts for taking such excellent care of me and my babies

September 12th, 2016

Genuine

He and all of the staff at Desert perinatal associates were outstanding! All genuinely cared. I liked that Dr. Roberts always talked to my husband as well, to see how he was doing. Couldn't ask for a better experience for my first pregnancy.

July 1st, 2015

Evil

He's evil. He will scare you till you have nightmares.

February 1st, 2015

Dr. Roberts is an incredible doctor!! He is very very good at what he does! He spends a lot of time with his patients and truly wants the best for every baby and mom he cares for. He is on top of your case at all times but also makes you feel calm and reassured. He delivered us a perfect baby boy and made our pregnancy a wonderful experience. The whole office of DPA is amazing and I would highly recommend them for any mom to be!

January 2nd, 2014

He and his wife are snakes.

September 12th, 2013

Too kool for skool

He's arrogant. I suppose that isn't the worst thing a doctor can be. I was sent to him because i was almost 35. I wanted the blood test and ultrasound to check for Down syndrome. Everything came back negative. However, Dr. Douchbag just kept sending me for other tests. I was seeing him more often than I was seeing my regular OBGYN. If I asked questions; he would respond with a sarcastic answers like, "Oh, I'm only specialist in my field of medicine. What do I know." Me, my fetus and my "cadillac insurance" just stopped going to see him. My regular OBGYN didn't even mention it. Gave birth and everything was fine. I can't help but feel that the 5 grand that he billed my insurance company was for nothing.

August 3rd, 2013

Kind, compassionate and excellent care

I am holding my two month old perfect baby boy right now because of Dr. Roberts. He guided me as a specialist through my first pregnancy with care and concern. I would recommend him to anyone! He always took plenty of time with my husband and I, listening to all our questions and answering everything completely. I always left his office feeling good.

May 6th, 2013

horrible doctor

The stress he creates is more detrimental than anything he could treat.

March 24th, 2013

My toddler is seeing a speech therapist and and occupational therapist because of developmental delays. Even though I told Dr. Roberts that I was hypothyroid; he didn't have me tested until I was 20 week pregnant. I needed 4x the amount of thyroid medication than I was taking. I can't help but think; if Dr. Roberts would have tested me earlier my son would be developing normally.

February 27th, 2013

EXCELLENT Dr!

Dr. Roberts was incredible. He spent extra time showing me all of the details of my baby's body parts. He was thoughtful and explained everything. He was caring when he explained the parts about my health history that were concerning and instructed me how I could help keep my baby healthy. I will recommedn him to ALL of my friends. I wish he could be the doctor that delivers me and not just the specialist.