Dr. Donald Roberts MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 36 reviews

September 12th, 2016
Genuine
He and all of the staff at Desert perinatal associates were outstanding! All genuinely cared. I liked that Dr. Roberts always talked to my husband as well, to see how he was doing. Couldn't ask for a better experience for my first pregnancy.

July 1st, 2015
Evil
He's evil. He will scare you till you have nightmares.

February 1st, 2015
Dr. Roberts is an incredible doctor!! He is very very good at what he does! He spends a lot of time with his patients and truly wants the best for every baby and mom he cares for. He is on top of your case at all times but also makes you feel calm and reassured. He delivered us a perfect baby boy and made our pregnancy a wonderful experience. The whole office of DPA is amazing and I would highly recommend them for any mom to be!

January 2nd, 2014
He and his wife are snakes.

September 12th, 2013
Too kool for skool
He's arrogant. I suppose that isn't the worst thing a doctor can be. I was sent to him because i was almost 35. I wanted the blood test and ultrasound to check for Down syndrome. Everything came back negative. However, Dr. Douchbag just kept sending me for other tests. I was seeing him more often than I was seeing my regular OBGYN. If I asked questions; he would respond with a sarcastic answers like, "Oh, I'm only specialist in my field of medicine. What do I know." Me, my fetus and my "cadillac insurance" just stopped going to see him. My regular OBGYN didn't even mention it. Gave birth and everything was fine. I can't help but feel that the 5 grand that he billed my insurance company was for nothing.

August 3rd, 2013
Kind, compassionate and excellent care
I am holding my two month old perfect baby boy right now because of Dr. Roberts. He guided me as a specialist through my first pregnancy with care and concern. I would recommend him to anyone! He always took plenty of time with my husband and I, listening to all our questions and answering everything completely. I always left his office feeling good.

May 6th, 2013
horrible doctor
The stress he creates is more detrimental than anything he could treat.

March 23rd, 2013
My toddler is seeing a speech therapist and and occupational therapist because of developmental delays. Even though I told Dr. Roberts that I was hypothyroid; he didn't have me tested until I was 20 week pregnant. I needed 4x the amount of thyroid medication than I was taking. I can't help but think; if Dr. Roberts would have tested me earlier my son would be developing normally.

February 27th, 2013
EXCELLENT Dr!
Dr. Roberts was incredible. He spent extra time showing me all of the details of my baby's body parts. He was thoughtful and explained everything. He was caring when he explained the parts about my health history that were concerning and instructed me how I could help keep my baby healthy. I will recommedn him to ALL of my friends. I wish he could be the doctor that delivers me and not just the specialist.

February 18th, 2013
He won't explain anything. He is harsh and abusive. He made me feel so guilty; as if I were to blame for having high blood pressure.

November 8th, 2012
Not a monster but not good
I read the reviews before i went to Roberts. I thought it was interesting that the negative review were specific and the positive ones were vague. (and often on the SAME day?)I went to see him because I'm having twins and my blood pressure went up. I'm at 35 weeks. He said EXACTLY what my OBGYN said. Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. bed rest. C-section at 37.I wish my OBGYN wasn't in awe of maternal fetal specialists. Cause it was just a waste of time and money.

October 19th, 2012
HES THE BEST!!!!
DR ROBERTS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST KINDEST DR IVE KNOWN ...THIS PEOPLE BELOW WITH ALL THESE BAD REVIEW MUST NOT LIKE TO FACE REALITY....HE IS SUCH A GREAT PERSON WITH A BIG HEART VERY CARING AND KIND .....HE DELIVERED MY BABY AND I COULDN'T OF ASKED FOR A BETTER DR FOR MY CARE AND MY BABY...THERE'S NOT MANY OF THESE DR LEFT..I APPRICIATE and thank your for everything dr roberts YOUR THE BESTS!!!!!