A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Smith practice?
Dr. Donald Smith practices Urology near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Sayre, PA.
See Bellevue Urologists.