May 15th, 2016

Seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Blames others for problems he created. Refuses to be challenged. Full of pride. Sad to see in a professional.

Jan 27th, 2016

My husband just had a procedure. The nurses kept telling him something wasn't right. He said it was normal. My husband was flown to another hospital where he almost died.

Uncaring doctor show details Uncaring doctor
Jan 2nd, 2016

Never came to see me after my surgery but knew I was in serious distress and ordered a procedure which made things worse and corrected nothing. When I talked to him about it on phone, he hung up on me. Incompetent and dangerous man. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!

by jsmith on Aug 20th, 2010

Had several successful procedures with Dr. Smith until mid 2009 when he performed a surgery in which I became extremely ill with an infection that he kept telling me my symptoms were the result of the surgery. His office misdiagnosed me following a ct scan and was going to do emergency surgery but thankfully we went to another hospital who diagnosed the infection and never performed surgery. Dr. Smith never followed up on my care even though I had medical equipment attached from my body that he placed there. I ended up needind 12 procedures/surgeries to fix things after his intial surgery. When I finally was well enough to talk with him, he just simply stated, "You left me and I never knew what happened to you." Though he did know because his office personally gave my ct scan to a relative so it could be taken to the other hospital when I was so ill. I was very dissappointed in his reaction to me and how he deals with a crisis. I would never recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!