A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lamm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lamm, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Lamm MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Lamm practice?
- Dr. Donald Lamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lamm practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.