A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lamm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamm
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lamm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lamm, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Lamm MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Lamm practice?
- Dr. Donald Lamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lamm practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.