A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Landry, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Landry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Landry MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Landry practice?
- Dr. Donald Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Landry practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.