A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Landry, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile