A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lange, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lange, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lange has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Henry Lange MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Lange practice?
- Dr. Donald Lange has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Lange practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Grover, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.