A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lappe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lappe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lappe
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lappe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lappe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lappe graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lappe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Lappe MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Lappe practice?
- Dr. Donald Lappe has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lappe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.