A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Leichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Leichter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leichter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Leichter, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichter graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leichter has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Leichter MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Leichter practice?
- Dr. Donald Leichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Leichter practices Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.