A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DONALD LEICHTER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DONALD LEICHTER is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DONALD LEICHTER, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LEICHTER graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. LEICHTER has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DONALD LEICHTER MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. DONALD LEICHTER practice?
- Dr. DONALD LEICHTER has 2 office locations.
Dr. DONALD LEICHTER practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Summit Pediatricians and Summit Cardiologists.