Dr. Donald Leichter MD Patient Reviews

January 8th, 2012
I've been a patient of Dr. Leichter since i was born , so ive been going to his office for 20 years. He is one of the best doctors i have ever went to. He will never rush your appointment and explains everything and always asks if you have any questions. I also love his staff members too Any time i call they are friendly on the phone and friendly durning office visits. I recommend him .

November 3rd, 2010
He was our doctor during our daughters VSD repair
My daughter was diagnosed with a VSD at 2 weeks old. As you can imagine finding out about the VSD and the need for open hear surgery was very scary. Dr. Leichter walked my family through the entire process explaining everything thoroughly. He aided us in finding the best pediatric surgeon for the repair, which was done when my daughter was 2 months old.He always kept us positive and helped us understand that this was an easy repair. My daughter is 7 months now and is doing great. You would never know she had open heart surgery. She is now going to live a happy normal life and is now no different than any other child, which is amazing to believe. Medical science is just amazing. Dr. Leichter had his own VSD repaired as a child as did his son. Due to this we knew he understood what we were going through, which is why I think he is so excellent at what he does. He is also a big super hero fan.