A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lemay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lemay, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lemay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Carl Lemay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Donald Lemay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Lemay practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Pickerington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Pickerington Primary Care Doctors and Pickerington Sports Medicine Doctors.