A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lesser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Yost Lesser MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Y. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Donald Lesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lesser practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.