A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levick, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Levick MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Levick practice?
- Dr. Donald Levick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Levick practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.