A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levy, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Levy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Levy practice?
- Dr. Donald Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Allergists.