A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levy, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Levy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Levy practice?
- Dr. Donald Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Allergists.