Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Levy
Dr. Donald Levy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Levy is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County, University of California, Irvine Medical Center and St. Joseph Hospital - Orange. Dr. Levy has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Levy has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Donald Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Wan-Yin Chan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0.07 mi10
Dr. Sarah Field
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.07 mi13
Dr. Mark Ellis
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Orange, CA 0.07 mi36