A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levy, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Immune Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Sheldon Levy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Levy practice?
- Dr. Donald Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Allergists.