A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Liebelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Liebelt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Liebelt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebelt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liebelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Liebelt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Liebelt practice?
- Dr. Donald Liebelt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Liebelt practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.