Surgeons
Video profile
East LA
USC Care Medical Group Inc.
1520 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
323-442-5860
Locations and availability (2)

|  Knee replacement  |  show details
by R.D. Moore on Jun 29th, 2013

Several years ago, Army doctors operated on my knee. The knee became so bad I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. I was at Fort Lewis, Washington, where I met this guy who had both knees replaced at Keck School of Medicne, USC medical Center. This guy told me that both of his knees were perfect after surgery at USC. I went to Keck School of Medicne of USC where Doctor Longjohn replaced my left knee. The knee replacement was so good I jogged 5 miles on it 8 months after the surgery. Today. the knee is incredibly strong. I have full feeling in the knee and no pain whatsoever. Doctor Longjohn has to be hte best knee doctor on this planet. Thanks Doctor Longjohn.

|  Total hip revision surgery for husband  |  show details
by Trisha L. Davis on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Longjohn was excellent throughout the entire process. He spent so much time with us before my husbands surgery. He explained everything very clearly and throughly. He talked with me after the surgery, letting me know everything that happened during the surgery, showing me pictures and the whole bit. I really appreciate everything he has done for both myself and my husband. His office called to check on my husband a week after surgery and wants him to come in for a check-up in one more week. Dr, Longjohn and his staff are excellent. Awesome! A huge thanks to him.

|  Dreadful Staff  |  show details
by Jeff on Apr 25th, 2013

After reading the reviews for Dr. Longjohn, I have a faint glimmer of hope that the osteoarthritis in my hips will receive decent care. I have contacted his office several times to make an appointment, with a recommendation from my doctor, and his staff is so egregiously unprofessional, I am afraid to put my health in his care. Hopefully, I will not be permanently damaged by his therapy.

|  Mrs. Eleanor L. Moschetti  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I want to tell the world about Dr. Longjohn and how he gave me my life back. I had fallen and broke my left knee, when I went to emergency and had my first surgery my knee started to turn in and I was in constant pain the Dr. that operated on me told me that I was knocked kneed, he then did orthascopic surgery and that made my knee worse. When I questioned the valgus deformity and pain that Dr. said would just have to learn to live with it. I went into deep depression for a couple of weeks thinking my life was over at 64, then I heard about the great Dr's at USC and I did a lot of research and consulted with Dr's at USC and by the grace of God I was referred to Dr.Longjohn. He operated on my knee and by the next day I had grown 4 inches due to the correction of the valgus deformity. and was able to walk without any pain, I had 3 physical therapies and was released due to my ability to bend my knee. I tell the story over & over again about the miricle and how God sent me to this great,gentle and caring Dr. I thank the Lord for blessing Dr. Longjohn with a gift of not only being a great Dr. but a very caring and patient one to. Thank you Lord and may you continue to bless Dr. Donald Longjohn. Mrs. Eleanor L. Moschetti

|  The best there is..The only Dr. I will ever let work on my knees  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

Dr Longjohn is by far the best there is when it comes to knee replacements and revisions. After many years of knee problems my medical path llead my to Dr.Longjohn. Once meeting him it is very apparent that he is the top in his field, If having any kind of specialty work in the area of knee revision or replacement, Dr. Longjohn is truly the Master of is art..I thank God that our paths have crossed.

|  Knees and Hip  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Knee in 2005 and 2008 and hip 2010absolutely the best inserts the physical therapists have ever seen and it's a pleasure to have such a skillfull team

|  TKR  |  show details
by R. D. Moore on Oct 15th, 2010

Doctor Longjohn is amazing. Had my knee replaced on July 22, 2010. Thirty Five days later I was doing the eliptical machine in the gym. On october 15, I started running again. My knee feels strong.

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

Excellent doctor! Very down to earth, explains procedure, realistic, fantastic surgeon!! Highly recommended!!!

|  show details
Dec 7th, 2008

Hhe performed total knee replacements on both my knees and both times I was able to walk without any assistance within 10 days of surger...even though I weighed over 300 pounds at the time of both surgeries!He is fantastic!