Dr. Donald Longjohn MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Los Angeles, CA

June 29th, 2013
Knee replacement
Several years ago, Army doctors operated on my knee. The knee became so bad I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. I was at Fort Lewis, Washington, where I met this guy who had both knees replaced at Keck School of Medicne, USC medical Center. This guy told me that both of his knees were perfect after surgery at USC. I went to Keck School of Medicne of USC where Doctor Longjohn replaced my left knee. The knee replacement was so good I jogged 5 miles on it 8 months after the surgery. Today. the knee is incredibly strong. I have full feeling in the knee and no pain whatsoever. Doctor Longjohn has to be hte best knee doctor on this planet. Thanks Doctor Longjohn.

May 25th, 2013
Total hip revision surgery for husband
Dr. Longjohn was excellent throughout the entire process. He spent so much time with us before my husbands surgery. He explained everything very clearly and throughly. He talked with me after the surgery, letting me know everything that happened during the surgery, showing me pictures and the whole bit. I really appreciate everything he has done for both myself and my husband. His office called to check on my husband a week after surgery and wants him to come in for a check-up in one more week. Dr, Longjohn and his staff are excellent. Awesome! A huge thanks to him.

March 11th, 2011
The best there is..The only Dr. I will ever let work on my knees
Dr Longjohn is by far the best there is when it comes to knee replacements and revisions. After many years of knee problems my medical path llead my to Dr.Longjohn. Once meeting him it is very apparent that he is the top in his field, If having any kind of specialty work in the area of knee revision or replacement, Dr. Longjohn is truly the Master of is art..I thank God that our paths have crossed.

January 3rd, 2011
Knees and Hip
Knee in 2005 and 2008 and hip 2010absolutely the best inserts the physical therapists have ever seen and it's a pleasure to have such a skillfull team

September 14th, 2009
Excellent doctor! Very down to earth, explains procedure, realistic, fantastic surgeon!! Highly recommended!!!

December 7th, 2008
Hhe performed total knee replacements on both my knees and both times I was able to walk without any assistance within 10 days of surger...even though I weighed over 300 pounds at the time of both surgeries!He is fantastic!