A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Low is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Horse Diseases
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Low has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Low FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Low practice?
- Dr. Donald Low has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Low practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.