A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Low is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Horse Diseases
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Low has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Low FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Low practice?
- Dr. Donald Low has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Low practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.