A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brescia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brescia, Pulmonary, Critical Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brescia, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brescia graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Brescia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Michael Brescia MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Brescia practice?
- Dr. Donald Brescia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Brescia practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Critical Care Practitioners.