A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hauser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Glen Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Marvin Hauser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Donald Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hauser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.