A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Milner Moore MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Donald Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Moore practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Cardiologists.