A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DONALD NORRIS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. DONALD NORRIS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. NORRIS graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. NORRIS has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. NORRIS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans