A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Norris is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Norris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Norris MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Norris practice?
- Dr. Donald Norris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Norris practices Urology near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Des Plaines Urologists.