A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Norris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Norris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Norris MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Norris practice?
- Dr. Donald Norris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Norris practices Urology near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL.
See Des Plaines Urologists.