A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Donald Taylor has 12 office locations.
Dr. Donald Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.