A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Of Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan