A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mahler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lung/Thoracic Cancer Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans