A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mahler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lung/Thoracic Cancer Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Allen Mahler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Mahler practice?
- Dr. Donald Mahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mahler practices Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pulmonologists.