A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahler
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Mahler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mahler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lung/Thoracic Cancer Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Allen Mahler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Mahler practice?
- Dr. Donald Mahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mahler practices Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pulmonologists.