A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Maier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Maier practice?
Dr. Donald Maier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and Rockport, MA.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Farmington Endocrinologists.