A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Maier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B Maier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Maier practice?
- Dr. Donald Maier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Maier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, MA and Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Farmington Endocrinologists.