Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Maier
Dr. Donald Maier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maier is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Hospital of Central Connectic. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Maier has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Donald Maier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Henry Roque
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Farmington, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Zhiquan Zhao
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Farmington, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Leonard Lippman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Farmington, CT 0 mi50