A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Maier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B Maier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Maier practice?
- Dr. Donald Maier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Maier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT and Norwich, CT.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.