A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mantell is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantell graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jay Mantell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Mantell practice?
- Dr. Donald Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mantell practices General Practice near Murrysville, PA.
See Murrysville General Practitioners.