A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mantell is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantell graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jay Mantell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Mantell practice?
- Dr. Donald Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mantell practices General Practice near Murrysville, PA.
See Murrysville Primary Care Doctors.