A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantz graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Mantz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Mantz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Mantz practice?
- Dr. Donald Mantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mantz practices Family Medicine near Elkhorn, NE.
See Elkhorn Family Physicians.