A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mantz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantz graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Mantz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Mantz practice?
- Dr. Donald Mantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Mantz practices Family Medicine near Elkhorn, NE.
See Elkhorn Family Physicians.