A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Marcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Marcus MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald Marcus practice?
- Dr. Donald Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Marcus practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.