Dr. Donald Marecle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Marecle?

Daughter

Posted on November 30th, 2015

My mother had a colonoscopy at 79 years old. She has raved about how well she was treated and about how wonderful Dr Marecle is. So as fate would have it I have to have a colonoscopy and she told me "don't worry about anything you have Dr. Marecle. Thanks

This surgeon can handle the most complex cases.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr Marecle did a complicated shoulder surgery on me, it was tricky because you have to cut out a very large benign tumor, and yet not accidentally nick or sever any tendons, nerves, muscles, etc. - The surgery was further complicated due to fact that the cut of the skin has to be a complex shape in order to turn out aesthetically pleasing and look nice and be functional in a myriad of positions that your shoulder must be able to get into, once healed. I waited 10 years to find the right surgeon with these skills, and to my surprise he was in Alabama of all places!

My first surgery

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I was so nervous because my doctor had found that I had gall bladder disease and told me that it needed to be removed. He wanted me to meet with a Surgeon. I immediately stated that I wanted it to be Dr. Marecle. I had never seen him before as a patient, but so many friends and even a few strangers had recommended him. In my opinion, he is one of the best at what he does. He allowed me the time to ask all the questions I wanted too and talk to me like he had known me forever. My surgery went great and I would not hesitate to use him again!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017