A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Margouleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Margouleff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Margouleff graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Margouleff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Margouleff MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Margouleff practice?
- Dr. Donald Margouleff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Margouleff practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.