A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Margouleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Margouleff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Margouleff graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Margouleff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margouleff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans