A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Guntersville, AL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Martin practice?
Dr. Donald Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL and Albertville, AL.
See Guntersville Orthopedic Surgeons.