A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Boaz, AL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Donald Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL and Albertville, AL.
See Guntersville Surgeons.