Dr. Donald Martinelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Martinelli?

March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Martinelli is a very caring and concerned doctor! one of the best. I definitely recommend him!

February 27th, 2017

Great doctor would definitely recommend him!

Dr. Martinelli, has a great bedside manner and well on point with his diagnosis. I will refer him to anyone in need of medical attention.

October 16th, 2014

Excellent

Outstanding doctor.

April 8th, 2013

Amazing doctor

Dr. Donald Martinelli is definitely one of the best internists in Brooklyn. He takes his time with me, addressing anything I tell him about. I don't understand why people complain about the wait. Doctor offices aren't drive-thrus, especially when the doctor is this experienced and caring. Dr. Martinelli is known for spending time and talking to the patient. I'd rather the wait than feeling rushed and uncomfortable, that's for sure. After coming to him for years now, he has impressed me on his knowledge of medicine and kind heart. I know I won't be changing doctors anytime soon!!

January 30th, 2013

Absolutely NOT!!! Do not come here, The staff is rude and obnoxious and they only have hours every other day, with no information for a back up Dr. or an Attending. I tried to make an appt on a Tuesday to find out they are closed. I call again on Wednesday and they cannot see me and are closed on Thursday. The only appt. they offered me was on Friday after 12:30. I explained to the Receptionist that this was not acceptable, that my husband had been suffering with vertigo and dizzy spells, if she can please get me something sooner, she then went on to tell me "well what do I tell the other people who made appointments". I told her "you are being very rude but what choice do I have I will take the appt." She then informed me "well I want a million dollars, we don't all get what we want" Unacceptable! I explained to her I would think working in a Dr's office, that you would attempt to be more compassionate and that the last time I was there, I saw a man with bug bites all over his body come in from the street and ask to see the Dr. and she told him to sit and she would try to get him in. That all I was requesting was the same treatment and fairness she allotted him. She told me to hold. I was then transferred to Dr. Martinelli, who in his defense did apologize for her, but also never offered to see me sooner. Never going back!

November 15th, 2012

Don't know how or where he got his medical license.

Stay away from this doctor. Came for a visit 3 months ago as a new patient and never went back. He demanded I get a slew of exams I never had asked for and the results of which we never even clear to begin with. We had played room tag going from one exam room to another then back to the waiting room. There was much confusion. I will never be going back again. Highly recommend to stay away from this doctor as I'm not too sure of his credentialing and medical school licensing to begin with

April 3rd, 2012