A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mazur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Mazur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mazur, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mazur has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Mazur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Mazur practice?
- Dr. Donald Mazur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Mazur practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA and Limerick, PA.
See Newtown Square Orthopedic Surgeons and Newtown Square Sports Medicine Doctors.