A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mazur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mazur, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mazur has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Mazur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Mazur practice?
- Dr. Donald Mazur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Mazur practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Limerick, PA.
See Newtown Square Orthopedic Surgeons and Newtown Square Surgeons.