A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mazur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mazur, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mazur has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Mazur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Mazur practice?
- Dr. Donald Mazur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Mazur practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near King of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Limerick, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See King of Prussia Surgeons and King of Prussia Sports Medicine Doctors.