Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carole Ward on Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr Mazur has a super bedside manor which I feel is very important. He makes you feel important. I would definitely recommend him without hesitation and I would certainly go to him again if I needed to. I have had 3 surgeries by Dr. Mazur the last one being bilateral knee surgery. My scars are almost nonexistent after only 9 weeks. 👍

Jun 29th, 2013

I can hardly believe the reviews here are about the same doctor. My experience is quite the opposite. I think his surgical skills are excellent. However he did not want to answer questions I had after the surgery.

Excellent show details Excellent
Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Mazur is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I cannot say enough good things about the pre-op visits and pre/post surgical experience with him and his office. He is very personable and takes time to explain diagnosis and procedures. Highly recommended.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Feb 24th, 2013

I had bilateral knee replacements, hip problem, ligament problem and Dr. Mazur was outstanding in diagnosing and treating each of my problems. His bedside manner is friendly, encouraging and honest. Refreshing.

One of best surgeons for ACL and sports injury surgery show details One of best surgeons for ACL and sports injury surgery
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Mazur has taken care of my entire family at one time or another. I wouldn't go anywhere else for an orthopaedic consutation. His office staff is great and you are not treated as a number, as you are in larger practices. He truly cares about your well being.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Mazur is a very caring physician who wants the best for his patients. If he has concerns about something he makes you aware and you devise a plan of action together. Dr. Mazur is an excellent surgeon and cares for his patients with compassion and spends tons of time with them when needed

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
Mar 29th, 2011

I had several tears in the knee area after an accident and had surgery several months ago done by Dr. Mazur. The surgery was flawless- the knee is back to 100%. Dr. Mazur is a caring person,an excellent diagnostician and surgeon, and is very personable. I would only go to Dr. Mazur if I had any further orthopedic problems.

Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon show details Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon
Apr 5th, 2010

Dr Mazur is a wonderfully skilled surgeon with the 'bedside manner' of a saint. Great sense of humor, extremely caring and concerned for all his patients. If you are one of the unfortunates who absolutely must have knee, ankle, hip or shoulder, Dr Mazur is the one to see.

Sep 17th, 2009

Dr. Mazur is great, but one of the (older) women in reception is obnoxious. Very unfortunate as it can put a damper on the visit.