A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McAlexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald McAlexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald McAlexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlexander graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McAlexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald McAlexander MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald McAlexander practice?
- Dr. Donald McAlexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald McAlexander practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Augusta Internists.