A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McCartney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald McCartney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCartney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCartney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald McCartney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCartney graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCartney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K McCartney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. McCartney practice?
- Dr. Donald McCartney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald McCartney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Surgeons.