A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. McCoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Nature Coast Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L McCoy DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Donald McCoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald McCoy practices Urology near Lake City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Lake City Urologists.