Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Donald McCurnin
Donald McCurnin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Donald McCurnin is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Donald McCurnin has the following 3 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Donald McCurnin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Thomas Mayes
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Kathrina Ong
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Gail Tomlinson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi33