Dr. Donald Mcintire MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2014
This is the pediatrician that told me that I was a young paranoid mom in 1999 when I took our son into see him several times because he was sick. (I can still hear the tone in his voice and smirk on his face). I left his office and took him to the ER and at the time it was their common practice to contact the physician that the patient was in the ER. Dr. "Duck" told them that he had just seen Jordan in the office and that he was "fine". My son died days later from undiagnosed RSV!!! My blood is boiling that he is practicing again in Indy and all I can do is warn others to try to prevent another tragic and senseless death. I'll be praying for all of his patients.

January 16th, 2014
He's very rough and I do not like him at all my 2 yr old is scared 2 death of him because he has been so rough with her I believe, he never greets my children when walking into the room never says anything to them at all to make them feel comfortable. I'm sorry I would not recommend him to anybody!!!!

April 26th, 2012
We love Dr. Duck
I have 5 kids and he's done a great job with them. The kids feel very comfortable with him and always look forward to going to see him. He is very professional, loving, and great at listening to any concerns I may have. The staff their is awesome as well.

March 22nd, 2012
We Love Dr McIntire!!
Dr. McIntire and his office staff are very caring and professional. I've never had to wait over 5 minutes for an appointment. He is very thorough when checking over my son and he properly addresses any questions or concerns I might have about my son's health. My son's father was a patient of Dr. McIntire's until he turned 18 and my son will be too!

September 18th, 2011
Inappropriate language- NO WAY!!!
One reviewer said that Dr. McIntire used "6 curse words" in front of their child. We have been taking our boys to Dr. Duck for 12 years and he has always been professional, knowledgeable and caring. I really think they reviewed the wrong doctor.My family HIGHLY recommends Dr. Duck!!

March 11th, 2010
inappropiate language
My husband and I were both very disappointed when we left that office. We did not appreciate Dr. McIntire using 6 curse words in front of our child and making one very inappropiate comment. We thought it was very unprofessional and have not taken our children back to him.

August 19th, 2009
#1 Doc
Dr McIntire (a/k/a Dr. Duck) One great doctor. He has taken care of my son for the last 15 years. All the staff are friendly and ready to help. Wish all doctors could be more like him.

June 29th, 2009
Dr. Duck
Dr. Mcintire is a very friendly well educated man. He has a way with people! He came and did my daughters newborn check, and was very good. He explained everything he was doing before he did it and explained it so both my husband and I knew what he was saying. He is a very fun-loving guy. He is an awesome pediatrician!

November 10th, 2016