Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald McKay Jr
Dr. Donald McKay Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. McKay is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald McKay Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Donald McKay Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.