A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McPhaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald McPhaul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhaul graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. McPhaul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPhaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald M. McPhaul practice?
Dr. Donald McPhaul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.