A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McPhaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPhaul
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McPhaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald McPhaul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhaul graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. McPhaul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Martin McPhaul MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. McPhaul practice?
- Dr. Donald McPhaul has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald McPhaul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.