A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meadows
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meadows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Meadows, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Donald Meadows has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donald Meadows practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and McAllen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.