A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meadows
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Meadows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Meadows, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Donald Meadows has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donald Meadows practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and McAllen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.