A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman Meadows graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chapman Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Harlingen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman Meadows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows practice?
Dr. Donald Chapman Meadows practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.