A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Megison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Megison is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Megison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Megison graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Megison has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Philip Megison MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Megison practice?
- Dr. Donald Megison has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Megison practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurological Surgeons.