A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Megison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Megison is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Megison graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Megison has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Philip Megison MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Megison practice?
- Dr. Donald Megison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Megison practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurological Surgeons.