Surgeons
1010 E 3rd St
Ste 202
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-265-2233
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not a great experience  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Bad bedside manner, not much eye contact, very abrupt, did not listen to my issues, cocky, arrogant. Diagnosis after MRI/treatment plan was not pleasant, very curt, with no options, very impatient. Definitely would not want someone like him cutting on me! Getting 2nd opinions. We pay too much to be treated like skanky rats! I got the feeling that he despises women.

|  Non responsive physician  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

Had surgery in AM had to have repairing surgery PM. Cause (bone fragments was left pressing against Spinal Cord). Paralysis was permanant Dr left me in ICU and went on vacation. Never followed up with me. Had to fire him and change Dr.s. Would never recomend him to my worst enemy.

|  It takes more than a knife  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I was pleased with the office and personnel and heard nothing but good things about the doctor but after my surgery I definitely should have listened to the voice that says "2nd Opinion". Just remember, it's not a bad thing against the doctor to want a 2nd opinion, and is shouldn't be required, but never 2nd guess your own self.

|  show details
May 21st, 2011

Porr results during and after spouses surgery. Had to have one of the other physicians take our case. Left day after surgery to go on vacation while spouse was still in Intensive Care.

|  show details
by Former Pituitary Tumor Patient on Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Megison gave very few details regarding a very serious brain tumor surgery. Just said, "It needs to come out." I ended up going too Vanderbilt for the surgery. I cannot rate his surgical skills, but he is NOT good with people.